We are sad to inform you that we have made the decision to POSTPONE the event from the planned date in March.  Unfortunately, our initial optimism back in the autumn has not paid off  🙁

A combination of reasons including the current lockdown situation making it hard for us to prepare for the event, land access challenges and the likelihood that restrictions will not have lifted enough by March for participants to travel to the area and take part has led us to make this difficult decision.  

We really want to hold a Gallop for you in 2021 so are planning to have an autumnal event instead!  The date is yet to be finalised but if you already have an entry for the March 13th 2021 date we will email you via SiEntries in the next few weeks with the planned date.  You will have the option of your place being automatically rolled over to the autumn 2021 date, a refund (minus booking fee of £1.50) or donating your entry fee to the Grindleford PTA charity.

Overall we really hope you are keeping well and have been able to get out and enjoy some local running to keep spirits up.  We’ve had some lovely snowy and frosty weather in Grindleford lately but back to mud galore and rain this week! Take care, from Team Gallop.